Creek stomp! | July 23 | 10 AM to Noon | Turkey Creek Nature Preserve
Join us from 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, July 23 at Turkey Creek Nature Preserve for Creek Camp! Use nets to skim the water for bugs and crayfish or search the creek bed for fossils. You will also get to see fish and clams, and learn to identify tracks of aquatic animals.
This program is suitable for children — and adults — of all ages! Activities for the littlest kids will also be available. Plus, we’ll have Moo Moo’s Ice Cream truck on site from 10-11 a.m.
Save more land… forever.
Protect your land from urban development and keep Iowa beautiful all while receiving tax benefits.
• Sustain a high level of stewardship
• Inspire a community of people to become advocates for nature
• Identify and prioritize critical land to protect in eastern Iowa
• Identify and protect more populations of special concern, threatened, and endangered species
• Establish ourselves as a leader in natural resource service and instruction